Re: "Friday Funnies"

From: Doug Groh (dgroh11@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 00:04:38 EET

In response, Ed, I agree with your hopes that Friday funnies erupt again, I
just wonder how many of us will be left to either:
1. Read them
2. Post them
or
3. Enjoy them.
It's a shame that so many of us have left the list. I feel that the viruses
are the number one reason for most companies changing their e-mail policy. I
know more than one of my customers told me the I.T. departments
Forced the issue. It was more than they could handle.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Doug Groh
President
3G Services Inc.