Rapid Product Development Center

From: CHOPDA AUTO PARTS (satish@chopdaauto.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 10:10:14 EET

Dear list,

We are glad to inform you all that we are starting new Rapid Product Development Center www.chopdaauto.com/rpdc_main.htm at Pune in India. We are providing services to all sectors of industry including Automobile, aerospace, electronics, medical, jewellery, architecture etc. in all stages of product development starting from concept to final prototype.

We request you to visit our website and write us for any information or further business queries.

Best regards,

Chopda Auto Parts
Mr. Satish Chopda
             Mg. Partner