I need to thank someone on the RP-ML

From: parts (parts@protocallonline.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 22:45:10 EET

Hi All,

I need to thank Vern Carter, Tony Furdock & Company at Creative Technical
Solutions.

I had a supplier (who will go un-named here, but you know who you are)
completely drop the ball on me on my best customer. Non delivery of three
critical parts. This delay cost my customer $8000 plus one week of
production (approx $50,000) and put them way behind schedule.

I needed three large SLA models pattern finished fast.

This is were the gang at CTS came in.

They were able to get me the parts when I needed them and helped me stay in
good graces with my customer.

The guys at CTS were finishing the last SLA model at 2:45 am this morning
while I waited to leave to get the parts back to Milwaukee and to my
customer for a 9:45 am meeting this morning.

They went above and beyond and delivered great service and great parts!!!!

Thanx again Vern & Tony.

Doug Johnson
Owner/Manager - ProtoCall, LLC
ProtoCall, LLC