Was: AccuDur 100

From: Juha Suokas (juha.suokas@)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 12:21:38 EET

And the question below goes for the Somos® WaterClear also. So how long
does it take for the part to loose some of it's clarity thanks to UV.

Juha

Juha Suokas wrote:
> I trust that some of you have experience in accudur 100 and
> transparency. We're considering to order a part made with it and I
> believe that it'll turn into a yellowish-brownish color in time, but how
> fast will this happen? We need a clear part so this is an issue. I know
> we could make a silicon-mold etc. but since we only need one part and
> costs are allways an issue...You know what I mean...:O)
>
> Any info appreciated!
> Juha S.

Juha Suokas
Mechanical Designer
Teknoware Oy
Ilmarisentie 8, FIN-15200 LAHTI
Tel. +358 (0)3 8830 162
TEKNOWARE OY, Ilmarisentie 8, FIN-15200 LAHTI
This message and any attachements in this message are strictly for
information purposes only and are not intended and shall not be
construed an offer or any other kind of contractual or legal obligation
for any purposes whatsoever.