RE: PolyFlush

From: Zubrickie, Robert F (bob@tycoelectronics.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 22:22:05 EET

Hi Jim,

Good question. I had to get my staff together and review your question. I
have seen this happen in the past. We had found the cracking appearance was
happening from aged resins. The down facing surface was textured like
alligator skin. It has been a long time since I have seen this happen
(years). This occurrence seem to be happening when the resin was about to go
bad due to age. My problem was occurring when I was running 5220 and 100hc.
I also seen the same effects with 8110 with the addition of a very milky
white surface. In all instances it was just a matter of time until crashes
would occur from delaminating of the aged material. Once the materials were
changed out the problems vanished. I can not determine if this is definitely
what is happening for you. This is just what I experienced.

Bob Zubrickie