Re: Conference Schedules and Other WWGRP Updates

From: Dave Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 14:58:22 EET

Hello all:

The First Announcement for the 14th Annual Solid Freeform Fabrication
Symposium should be in the mail in the next two weeks. It will be in
Austin, Texas on August 4-6, 2003. The meeting is focused toward
research and development.

NEW in 2003 are:
1. We will give authors the option of submitting refereed manuscripts.
2. We will be giving a best paper award and a best poster award.

The meeting web site should be revised for the 2003 meeting in the
next 30 days (http://utwired.utexas.edu/lff/).

Dr. Dave Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor
University of Texas at Austin