RE: part decoration

From: Henry Sommer (hsommer@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 04:44:59 EET

Colorworks in NC does it. (828) 286-2100 Ask for Lamey They license the
process from http://www.cubic.co.jp
Daltek in Georgia does it. http://www.daltekinc.com/ Ask for Frank and tell
him I sent you. They license their process from
http://www.immersiongraphics.com/home.asp.
If you do a web search for Hydrographics or check the webpages of the guys
in Japan and you will find some more vendors including some overseas.

Henry Sommer