RE: Photoshop artwork to 2D cad format

From: Todd Grimm (tgrimm1@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 22:44:52 EET

Kevin:

I have pondered this same question for a while. Looking forward to
hearing what the list says.

My only contribution is that Adobe Illustrator can export a DXF file. I
upgraded to Illustrator version 9.0 just to get the functionality. But
on my one and only attempt, the results were not perfect. To make the
DXF file usable would have required some additional CAD time.

If you would like me to convert the artwork to see what the results are,
forward the PSD file to my attention.

Todd Grimm
T.A. Grimm & Associates, Inc.
3028 Beth Ct.
Edgewood, KY 41017
Phone: (859) 331-5340
Fax: (859) 331-5342
Cell: (859) 240-0574
Email: tgrimm@tagrimm.com
Web: www.tagrimm.com

Marketing Engineered for Sales Results (sm)