Employment opportunity

From: prototech (proto@prototechengineering.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 00:57:07 EET

Prototech Engineering is looking for an experienced Project Manager to
interface with Customers, Vendors, and our Production Team. You will be
working out of our 18,000 sq. ft. Willowbrook, Il facility. Knowledge of
Rapid Prototyping processes, 3-D printers, CNC Machining, RTV Molding,
Urethane Castings, Injection Molding, Stampings & Metal Castings a plus.
Minimum of 3 years experience preferred. Salaried position, medical
benefits, 401(K) and more. Please send your resume in confidence to
arrange an interview. krk@prototechengineering.com