Re: Urethane resin in place of wax in foundry parts

From: thoms1991 (thoms1991@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 18:22:38 EET

Lamar, Send .stl files and advise alloy & condition and quantities required
and we will quote if able.
Tom Richards, Metallurgist
Thoms Corp
696 Paine Road
North Attleboro MA 02760-4451

Thoms Corp is a manufacturer of prototype precision cast parts in ferrous
alloys (3 weeks) including 4140, 316 SS and 17-4PH and nonferrous alloys (1
week) including A356 aluminum, 20C beryllium copper, Art Casters bronze and
precious metals alloys. Send your zipped binary .stl files for rapid quotes.

Tel/Fax 508-316-1230
Website: http://Thoms_Corp.home.attbi.com
Files & Correspondence to: thoms_corp@attbi.com