Re: Resolution/Minimum feature size A NEW technology

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:55:12 EET

I got a part from John in Paris several years ago before he even had Beta
systems and the part was excellent. The only comment I get is about the red
color of the resin. The support structure was large so post finishing of
the down facing surfaces looked a bit tricky. if the first generation
commercial system is FAST, INEXPENSIVE, with great part quality.. who knows
where it will be in 3-5 years. I am looking forward to see the commercial
systems move to the US.

Elaine