Re: AW: Resolution/Minimum feature size A NEW technology

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 20:09:25 EET

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Hendrik John wrote:
> I have to excuse myself that our homepage is not up to date. We have
> had some changes at Envisiontec GmbH (former Envision Technologies
> GmbH) working now under the direction of a strategic private
> investor (instead of venture capital).
>
> Actually we are preparing our System PERFACTORY (presented at the
> Euomold Dec. 2002 in Frankfurt) for delivery in March 2003.

Thanks much for the reply! Don't forget to list service bureaus on
your site, when there are some - I look forward to trying out the
machine.

I would be especially interested in seeing some pictures of parts
before and after postprocessing, and in a material sample. If the
material truly burns out at 900C, then it would be compatible with
ceramic-shell casting, which would be a very large step forward.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                 phone (831)429-8224, fax (831)460-1242
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com