Re: RP Market today and tomorrow

From: Pulak Mohan Pandey phd me (pmpandey@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 11:04:10 EET

HI Jeevan
you should refer CIRP journal of yr 98. There you will
find an article titled "Progress in Additive Manufacturing ......"
by Kruth J P, Nakagawa ..... et al. In the begining of this
article sale and availbility of different RP system
avaliable wordwide from 88-98 is given.
Pulak

        Pulak Mohan Pandey
        Ph.D. Scholar