RE: High Temp SLA

From: jim holdren (jim@tth.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 15:42:35 EET

John,

We are currently the only North American Service Bureau running Vantico 5530
High Temperature Resistant SLA Material. We have had continued success
running this resin for several months now. For further information on the
resin check out Vantico’s website or feel free to contact us directly.

Sincerely,
Jim Holdren
Sales Engineer
The Technology House