RE: CT scan data into 3D model

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 17:17:48 EET

Hi -- if its just one scan we can run it on our segmenation software and
give STL file. We are a research lab at a university and always looking for
some interesting data. The only catch is that you will have to give us
permission to use the data for publishing a paper or putting it on the web.

let me know.

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Director, PRISM