Sending newsletters from www.rapid.lpt.fi

From: Penny Brown (info@graphicmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 20:09:24 EET

GraphicMailHi,

Have you considered sending a regular newsletter from www.rapid.lpt.fi?

I think we can offer you a service to help you easily design, send and track your graphical newsletters.
GraphicMail is an easy web-based solution that will have you up and running immediately.

  • SAVE TIME - Automated subscribe and unsubscribe service. Invalid addresses deleted.
  • CREATE IMPACT - Start a newsletter from a template and add images, fonts & colors.
  • SEE RESULTS - What percentage opened your mails? How many subscribed or unsubscribed?
  • QUICK LOGIN - GraphicMail is web based, so you can access it from anywhere.

    You'll be surprised by the low cost and effectiveness of newsletters sent in full colour.
    To find out more about GraphicMail, try our free trial or guided tour or visit www.GraphicMail.com.

    Best regards,

    Penny Brown
    Sales and Marketing