Re: Determining the Pitch of Bells

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 19:59:47 EET

Hi Chris,

If it is okay with you and would not mind me "picking your brains" in public, I would like to share our conversation with the entire list.

Is there a particular FEA software package that you would recommend for this type of application? If so, why?

Are there alternative methodologies that I could use?

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587