RE: Complete RP certification (For those of you with customers)

From: James P. Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 15:11:14 EET

How True!!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Jim
James P. Harrison
Vice President Of Product Development
3Dimensional Engineering, Inc.
2991 N. Powerline Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
P: (954) 972-9906
F: (954) 972-8903
www.3de.net
jharrison@3de.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi]On
Behalf Of David K. Leigh
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 5:10 PM
To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: RE: Complete RP certification (For those of you with customers)

Ok, sorry, but I had to weigh in.

RP Expert: I saw this special on the History channel the other night. Man,
that stuff is cool. Kinda like Star Trek. Can u guys really make chocolate
sundae's in those machines?

RP Master: I am an engineer at company XYZ and need some parts made in your
RP process. Attached are the files and I need them for a meeting at 8:00 am
tomorrow. I realize it's after lunch, but we had a meeting this morning.
<Next Day> Man, we got those ^@$#!! parts this morning. They were
CRAP!!!!! You guys are unbelievable. OK, so you matched our other quote of
$5.00 and shipped it free, but the quality is AWEFUL! Can't you guys hold a
tolerance of +/- 20 microns supply us with our required mold tech finish?
The specifications were clearly marked on the prints I FedExed to you today.
You guys SUCK!!!! I just hope I don't get fired because of your
incompetance.

RP Novice: Has been in the industry 10+ years, helped debug half of the RP
technologies on the market, holds at least 1 RP patent, owns every RP
product and software available and is still tryin' to figure out how to
repair a $^#@^ .STL file.

David K. Leigh (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com