SLS problem follow on

From: Brian Caulfield (brian.caulfield@nuigalway.ie)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 17:09:10 EET

Hi guys,
    Thanks for all the responses, there are alot of good heads out there! Just to ellobrate more the error message that I saw was " Insufficient Scanner Command". The N2 levels were fine. What is the maximum number of parts that can be built at one time on the machine does anybody know? I was building a large number of test specimens and I am wondering whether this is the cause, but I made a built previous to this with simialr settings and part numbers and everything was fine. I was building part out of Duraform.
    Once again thanks for the responses and ideas

Brian