RE: Design Problem

From: Toby Gill (t.j.gill@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 16:35:08 EET

Rhys,

It could work !!!!
I once read on the bbc technology website an article on an anti gravity
device being investigated for use on aeroplanes to make them defy gravity.
In brief it was allegedly found that an object above a super conducting
ceramic disc rotating over powerful magnets lost weight. This could be a
possible solution to the problem though I am unaware of how far this
development has moved on since July 2002.
In an amusing twist the programme at Boeing was codenamed project Grasp!
Toby Gill

University of Liverpool
Rapid prototyping Centre
3 Brownlow Street