Re: Design Problem

From: Paul Suomala (psuomala@sandersdesign.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 18:20:25 EET

 It sounds like you have found a good practical use for Dean
Kamen's Segway transporter. Instead of attaching the braces
to the patients shoulders, attach them to the Segway and the
patient can ride it along with baggage. You may want to
figure out if the transporter can be controlled by hip
movement rather then hand control.
www.segway.com

Paul Suomala