free instant access

From: pepsiman2k@hotmail.com
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 17:42:44 EET

prank

HOLLYWOOD HERE I CUMM!!! It just broke my heart to see another bitch bite the dust. I spotted this fucking little hoe bag at a coffee shop. She had dreams of being discovered one day like every other little bitch who comes to Hollywood. Just another fucking dreamer. She was currently a porn star who had hopes of going mainstream. I made her believe that I was the answer to her dreams. How these stupid hoes fall for this shit, I don’t know.

If you don't want to receive those email
click here remove