business assistance

From: PEDRO MULETE (abuwhite@netscape.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:54:18 EET

Good Day,

with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope
this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to
receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I
am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I
propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.

My name is PEDRO MULETE , the son of Zhiri Mulete, a farmer
from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country. As led by
my instinct, I decided to contact you through email, after searching for
contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact
anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for now. I
apologize if this is not acceptable to you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a
business venture. Due to the land and political problems in
Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new
Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few
rich black farmers, all white farmers were asked to
surrender their farms to the government for re-distribution and infact to his
 political party members and my father though black was the treasury of the
farmers association and a strong member of an opposition party that did not
support the president's idea.

He then ordered his party members and the police under his pay row to
 invade my father's farm and burn down everything in the farm. They killed my
father and took away a lot of items from his farm.

After the death of my father, our local pastor and a close friend of my father
handed us over will documents with instructions from my father that we should
leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him. The will documents has a
certificate of deposit, confirming a cash deposit totaling twelve million five
hundred thousand united state dollars. [12.5m] Kept
in custody for us in a security company unknown to the company that the
content is money hence it was deposited as personal belongings.
This money was deposited with this Private Security Company for
safety and security reasons, and was to be used for the purchase
of land, new machines and chemicals establishment of new farms in Botswana.

This violent and barbaric act by Mugabe has since led to the death of
my beloved mother and kid sister and other innocent lives.

I was continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my father
after he was murdered. I resisted for a while, but when the danger
became unbearable, and I survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe
with the help of my father's close friend Mr. John Casahans from
Australia also a farmer who was leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left
with his family following this ugly development I have tried to reach him but all to no avail.

I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking political
asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because
the security company from South Africa, has a branch here, I have
contacted them to move the safe deposit from their office in Johannesburg
here, which they have since done.

I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part of the
money. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum
seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial
transaction, this is why I am seeking a genuine and reliable
partner, whose account this money can be transferred, hence this proposal to you.

You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a very big
and brave one, and it entrusts my future in your hands, as a result of
the safe keeping of this money.

If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to assist
with arrangements to claim the deposit from the security company from
their office here in The Netherlands, as it has now been transferred
from Johannesburg, South Africa to their branch here. The company will
be legally informed of you representing me.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can
choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and helping me
open an account for the money to be deposited here, or you can go into
partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money
in your country. Whichever the option you want, please to notify me in
your reply.

I have also set aside 1 % of this money for all kinds of
expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4%
for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the 20% for
your moral and financial assistance then the balance will be left
in the account here for me.

Please, I want you to maintain absolute secrecy for the purpose of
this transaction.

You can reach me on this mobile phone number most of the time
0031-630233861
 Your reply should be sent to my private email address only tranpodia@netscape.net

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

Sincerely,
PEDRO MULETE
0031-630233861