Roto Casting was Re: clear aorta model

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 19:58:39 EET

Bob,

For a long time I have wanted to do Roto Casting but have not been able to
get it together. :-( I did a quick search on the Web and found Machine
Designs, Inc. and they make Roto Casting machines!
http://www.plastermaster.com/rotation/machinedesigns/Catalog.asp

I would be very eager to work with you and your clients in establishing and
developing Roto Casting capabilities.
Don,

The smallest machine on the Web Page above should be large enough to do your
piece. Perhaps we can ask them to do it as a demo?

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587