(no subject)

From: michaelshadol@themail.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:33:33 EET

tre@optics.arizona.edu,lamplot@uanews.org,domenic@uanews.org,ip@sciserv.org,scinews@sciserv.org,krotheroe@nyc.rr.com,Chrisey@ccf.nrl.navy.mil,sitemgr@toolingandproduction.com,webmaster@aip.com,tphillips@clbmedia.ca,books@advancedmanufacturing.com,erhansz@ncaur.usda.gov,info@ars.usda.gov,info@inforapid.com,benmay@pdd.co.uk,pxlpushr@pacbell.net,christina@ctipublishing.com,jbairstow@pennwell.com,koukka@ltk.hut.fi,www@industryweek.com,webmaster@industryweek.com,photonics@laurin.com,webmaster@laurin.com,webmast
erFrom: michaelshadol@themail.com