I need vendors

From: Tim Goddard (reftg24@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 22:45:13 EET

I'm looking for all of the following in a vendor:

Wax pattern 2"x2"x1" in quantities reaching 20 for prototypes
Aluminum investment casting of the wax patterns.
Detailed, please let me know the range of detail you can achieve with your
process.

Capability to deliver cast parts under 4 weeks.
Has the resources to develop hardtooling for larger order quantities

In order to get the part to quote, we'll need to use our NDA which I'll
happily email to any responding companies. After that is signed, fax a copy
before mailing it to speed the process up.

email reponses to reftg24@hotmail.com
(this is setup to keep the spam from collecting in my inbox at work)