Dera Sirs ceramics website(www.porcelain-trade.com)

From: dehua (caideyang@163.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:21:53 EET

Dear Sirs,

     We, the web(http://wwww.porcelain-trade.com/english/) of porcelain enterprise&the flat roof of porcelain electronic affair ,obtaining that you are in the marketing for porcelain.would you please kidly tell us the E-mail address so that we can offer you the samples and more details which item you like for your reference.
we are in service the whole day(all through 24hours) . and if you have any questions ,please feel free to contack with you by E-mail.thank you very much!
    Best regards,
Contact: Wang dong ming
TEL: 86-595-3511377
FAX: 86-595-3511376