RE: Reverse Engineering

From: Henry Sommer (hsommer@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 03:52:26 EET

How do you get Surfcam to handle STL files? When we ask them about it they
can't do it.

Some cad packages are better at editing imported data than others. Catia,
Imageware and The new version of Pro/e (with some options) can all make non
parametric changes to IGES data. You can modify surfaces ect.

Henry Sommer