RE: foreign file format

From: Makai Smith (smith@vsba.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 03:13:43 EET

Steve,

Izware offers a Nendo demo download but it only saves .ndo files.
http://www.izware.com/nendo/index.html

*however*

Björn Gustavsson has written an open source modeler ala nendo
http://www.wings3d.com/
which can export nendo in .obj, .3ds, and others.

I've found both Nendo and Wings3D to be *excellent* sketch modelers. Their
directness and simplicity have allowed me to feel polygons as if clay.

Cheers,

omsmith@vsba.com