New Supplier

From: SSM (mouldplast@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 09:50:57 EEST

Dear Sirs,

When looking for a new supplier you need to consider communication, price, quality, capability and delivery time.

Sino Mould gives you all these under one roof!

How?

Sino Mould is a private tooling - injection moulding company here in China. (50 minutes from HK)

1) We are a foreign and Chinese staff run company. The senior management is from Europe and North America and with each project you are given a project manager (engineer) with support engineers, who can communicate in English. Thus, giving ease of communication.

2) Being solely located in China you take advantage of lower production cost, giving you the competitive edge.

3) By having a set of procedures, constant communicating with you and understanding your requirements and by having your very own engineer you are secured the monitoring necessary to fulfill high standards. Our facility is also ISO9001.

4) The tool room with modern CNC machines including 45 presses from 50t to 650t and over 450 workers, along with assembly lines for assembly near the production facility you have at your disposal the capability to realize a complete project.

5) Delivery time is met by setting realistic targets, approving work procedures with you and being on-site to check each interval of the manufacture stage.

For export moulds and or production more information,

We welcome your Request For Quote to give you a competitive price.

Hope to see you in China,

Julia Yan / Project Organiser
Tel: +86 755 26810951
Fax: +86 755 26810956