Re: Powerful 3D CAD viewer needed

From: Ismo Mäkelä (ismo.makela@deskartes.fi)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 12:03:10 EEST

Dear Mr. Min,

DeskArtes View Expert can import all major CAD formats (IGES, STEP, VDA,
ProE, Catia 4 and 5, Unigraphics and STL). The system allows you to take
measures, make annotations and communicate your ideas easily with your
colleagues. You can download an evaluation from www.deskartes.com.

Best regards,

Ismo Mäkelä

Chang-Shik Min wrote:

> Hi...RP comrades,
>
> I have been looking for a powerful 3D CAD viewer which enables
> universal CAD access through the organization and supply chain.
> Of course,I have ever used such viewers as Magics
> Communicator,SolidView,etc.
> However I realise I am in need of more powerful one.
> Though I have ever heard Actify's SpinFire is good,I have never used it.
> So if you happen to have some experience with SpinFire,would you pls
> share
> your honest opinion and experience with me ?
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Rapidly yours,
> C.S.Min
>
> ============== Nothing ventured,Nothing gained! ================
>
> Chang-Shik,Min (Chief Research Engineer)
>
> Design Engg. Gr.,LG-Production engineering Research Center
> LG Electronics Inc.,19-1 Cheongho-Ri,Jinwuy-Myon
> Pyungtaek(451-713),Republic of Korea.
>
> [Phone] +82-31-660-7090(Office),+82-31-202-8009(Home)
> [Mobile] +82-19-370-7424
> [Fax] +82-31-660-7384
> [e-mail] mcs9413@dreamwiz.com,mcs9413@chol.com
> mcs9413@lge.com,mcs9413@hotmail.com

> <http://www.dreamwiz.com/>»ýÈ°ÀÎÅÍ³Ý µå¸²À§Áî http://www.dreamwiz.com

Ismo Mäkelä
Managing Director          Makela@deskartes.fi
DeskArtes Oy               www.deskartes.com
Pihlajatie 28              tel. +358-9-644 335
FIN-00270 HELSINKI         fax. +358-9-644 330