***MODEL MAKERS WANTED***

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 07:07:52 EEST

Laser Reproductions, a full service Rapid Prototype Company located in Columbus, OH, is seeking entry level to intermediate level model makers and part finishers. Skills and job duties include SLA clean-up, mold building, urethane casting, extra finishes to SLA, etc. We offer competitive wages and great benefits including profit bonuses, medical, disability, and retirement plans. Laser Reproductions has been in business since 1983. We just completed moving into a brand new 10,000sqft facility and added 2 more SLA machines bringing our total RP machines to eight. In addition to our Rapid Prototyping Lab, we have a full service Model Development Lab including vacuum casting and pressure casting as well as CNC and lathe capabilities. We are looking for team oriented individuals that can handle the fast pace of today's product development needs. Interested parties can contact Matt Lucas, Operations Manager, mlucas@laserrepro.com . We currently have 2 positions open to fill immediately.

Regards,
Paul Bordner II
VP of Operations
Laser Reproductions