Re: Ship Bottle STL

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 15:20:53 EEST

Hi Kaya,

I have not seen one yet and would be very interested in what ever you find.
However, I have seen some ships that could be bottled if you so desire. If
you cannot locate what you want, please do not hesitate to give me a call so
that we can talk about drawing one from scratch.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587