SFF Symposium Participants

From: Dave Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 15:43:10 EEST

To Those who have Submitted Abstracts for the 14th Annual Solid
Freeform Fabrication Symposium:

Although many people had success submitting abstracts via our Solid
Freeform Fabrication Symposium website
(http://utwired.engr.utexas.edu/lff/) , a few people have had
difficulties submitting abstracts through the website in recent
weeks. If you submitted an abstract on or before April 14 and have
not yet heard from us regarding its acceptance, please contact the
SFF Symposium Coordinator (sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu) for
verification of receipt. We have acknowledged all abstracts received
through April 14 by contacting at least one author via email. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

Our website was repaired on April 14, so if you submitted an abstract
on or after April 14, you should have heard from us or be hearing
from us in the next 24 hours regarding its acceptance.

The tentative program will be published on the web in late May/early
June, so we want to make sure that everyone who wants to participate
can be included. We are still accepting abstracts through this week
for inclusion in the tentative program, so please feel free to submit
yours if you have not already done so. You may submit it on the web
or reply to this email.

--
Dr. Dave Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor