re: SolidWorks users

From: John M. Irvin (jirvin@necoinc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:09:49 EEST

Folks
Dell computers being a pretty reliable computer and getting a good rating
from most magazines, with that we continue to purchase them as we upgrade
and replace our computers. The problem is that the GeForce video card
supplied in dell computers slows down drastically when 3 or 4 parts or a
large assembly are opened in SolidWorks 2003. On the SolidWorks website it
is noted the problem with the GeForce series. Has anyone come up with a
solution outside of replacing the card. We have tried a few different
drivers, but with no success. This could get expensive for some of us with
many computers.

Thanks

John Irvin
President
Neco Incorporated
3901 Nome Street, Unit 8
Denver, Colorado 80239
Ph 303 574 1077
Cell 303 668 1663

write to: jirvin@necoinc.com
web: www.necoinc.com
"We will find a way, or we will make one"
computer.