Re: rapid prototyping art

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 16:43:15 EEST

In a message dated 03-04-28 08:33:45 EDT, khannas@softhome.net writes:

<< Subj: rapid prototyping art
 Date: 03-04-28 08:33:45 EDT
 From: khannas@softhome.net (khannas schenall)
 Sender: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
 To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

 sorry for this 2nd mail...
 Maybe I should write it as Rapid Prototyping or related technologies as a
tool for art.
 Do you have any information about that? like any kind of artists or
designers who are using these technologies? any web resource for examples,
exhibitions or galleries.
 I want to get into contact with the people who are interested in the same
topic or artists as well.

 thank you...

Khannas:

You can find an extensive overview about the use of RP in art, architechture,
jewelry fabrication and industrial design in this section of our site:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/art_lks.htm

Also look in the RP FAQ section under applications for art.

Regards,
Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/