SLS part bed temperature

From: #GUI WEE SIONG# (weesiong_gui@pmail.ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 11:35:35 EEST

I am presently doing test sintering on polycaprolactone (PCL) on the SLS machine Sinterstation 2500.
I am working at ambient temperatures of 30ºC.
I noticed that the actual part bed temperature rises to more than 60ºC after some time, although I set the part bed temperature at 30ºC.
As PCL has a melting point of 60ºC, the samples melted.
Is there any way we can control the temperature at around 30ºC or possibly switch off the heater of the SLS machine?
Please advise.
Thank you