SLS UG Announcement

From: HALDEMAN Peter (peter.haldeman@cnh.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 20:03:54 EEST

Tax day has come and gone, Spring has arrived in all it's splendor, and
before you go off to that much needed Summer vacation - Reserve time on your
calendar for the:

2003 Selective Laser Sintering (SLSŪ)
Users Group Conference

Sunday, September 14th to Wednesday, September 17th, 2003

Gaylord Palms Hotel
Orlando, Florida

To All 3D SLS Systems Users:

As President of the 2003 SLS Users Group, it is my pleasure to announce the
annual 3D Systems SLS Users Group Conference. The 2003 conference will be
held from September 14h through September 17th at the Gaylord Palms,
Orlando, Florida.

The annual SLS Users Group Conference provides you with a great opportunity
to network with your peers, exchange technical information, learn new
information, and more. It is also an opportunity to network with 3D Systems
personnel to learn more about the company's products and direction.

This year's conference will feature an expanded Vendor Fair and Parts Fair
on Monday night. We encourage you to bring examples of your work to display
at the Parts Fair, and share with other users some of the interesting work
you're doing. Please contact Tony Furdock at Creative Technical Solutions
via e-mail at tonyf@3dresource.com or by phone at 317-578-3445 #7 to let him
know if you'll need a table for your parts display.

During the conference, you will be asked to generate the SLS user's wish
list for next year and vote for new officers. We've also planned an exciting
off-site activity for Tuesday evening. We've got a full conference agenda
planned.

  Please read on for our Call for Speakers....

*** Call For Speakers ***
*** Call For Speakers ***
*** Call For Speakers ***

We are seeking conference speakers on topics ranging from plastic
applications using DuraForm(tm) PA, DuraForm(tm) GF, SOMOS, CastForm(tm);
tooling applications utilizing LaserForm(tm) ST-100 and ST-200; research and
development activities; secondary tooling applications and processes,
material processing; tips and tricks; and more. We are open to your
suggestions!

Should you participate in the conference, we will cover two nights' lodging
at the hotel on your behalf.

If you are doing work that you would like to share, that you believe other
users would be interested in or benefit from, please contact Peter Haldeman
at CNH via e-mail at Peter.Haldeman@CNH.com or by phone at 717-355-3680.
Please provide him with a preliminary title of your presentation and a short
abstract/description (approximately 50 words). We ask that presentations be
20 minutes in length, followed by a five- to ten-minute question and answer
period.

On behalf of the entire SLS Users Group Board and Advisors, we look forward
to seeing you in Orlando!

Peter Haldeman
2003 President
SLS Users Group