Re: stl reader for Copyright application

From: Bill Richards (billr@virtcon.com)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 04:23:39 EEST

Use VRML instead of STL. This way the 3D model can be reviewed in 3D
from any angle. But I think just a clear image of the object would be
acceptable to the Patent office. But I think it would be best to defer
to the opinion of those more experienced with filing patents for advice
on this.

         — Bill Richards

                "- A day without sunshine is like- night."