RE: Vinyl dyes

From: Neil Hopkinson (N.Hopkinson@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:22:37 EEST

Doug,
I assume you have coloured the parts after they have been built. Ian Gibson
at Hong Kong University has tried adding colour and graphite to SLS material
prior to sintering. Has anyone tried using coloured powders for SLS and does
it affect the ability of the powder to absorb the laser or any other
processing parameters?

Neil