Re: CT scan data

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 22:08:33 EEST

Dear Caleb,

The short answer to your question is, Yes! It is possible to do all of what you ask and much more. However, I suspect that what you really want to know is How to do it? If this is the case, I would be happy to discuss it with you. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587