RE: Vinyl dyes

From: parts@protocallonline.com
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 14:59:42 EEST

I got my vinyl dye at an automotive paint supply store.
They can custom match any color.

It was $10.00 for a spray can of standard color.
I also used it to color some molded plastic parts.
I cant scrape the color off.

I found it worked great on FDM ABS parts.

Doug Johnson
www.protocallonline.com
262-446-3104