Re: 3D Compress Releases Plug in for Rhino3.0

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 09:24:21 EEST

Anshuman,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it may prove very useful to me! Unfortunately, I have not been able to get the demo (View an example -- the Rhino Logo in 3D!) to run in either Internet Explorer or Netscape on my machine. :-( Is it just me or are others having this problem?

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587