Don't all go..

From: Brian Caulfield (brian.caulfield@nuigalway.ie)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:15:53 EEST

All members of the RPML (Well all that are left),

I find it a great pity that alot of people are jumping ship at the moment. The list has and I hope will continue to be a source of inspiration, guidance for everyone. I am a relative new comer to the RP scene but I have learnt a great deal from people on the list. I think that everybody who has contributed to the list in their own way has made the RPML.

As some of you said so we have to deal with General so and so wanting us to mind $20,000,000 in our bank accounts, that's why there's a delete button.

I hope the list keeps going and my septic tank doesn't explode,

Brian Caulfield

National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science
Science and Technology Building
NUI Galway
Galway
Ireland