URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: DANIEL KING (osahonia1@nescape.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 16:12:46 EEST

 URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
 FROM: DANIEL KING
 E-MAIL: OSAHONIA@netscape.net
 THE NETHERLANDS

 Dear Sir,
 SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP
 Before I proceed, I must be grateful to introduce myself. My name is Mr.
 Daniel King a Zimbabwean. I was formerly a personal aide to one of the top
 ministers (Minister of Finance) of Robert Mugabe's former Government. Due to
 my position and closeness with the minister, I absconded with Seventeen .
 Five Million United States Dollars (US$17.5M) which was part of the money
 meant for campaigning for President Robert Mugabe's re-election into office
 under Zanu PF Party.

 Presently I have been able to move the funds diplomatically to a Security
 Company in the Netherlands where I now reside as refugee.

 MY REQUEST

 As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot have access to
 own an account or accounts, I am looking for a trustworthy individual/firm
 to advice me in making the rightful investment as well as to provide
 account(s) where the funds will be lodge into. Moreso, we are at the interim
 interested in buying properties for residence as my family will be residing
 there in the near future.
 COMMISSION/REMUNERATION

 As regards your commission/remuneration, I and my immediate family have
 decided to offer you 25% of the total sum and also set aside 5% for all your
 expenses (i.e telephone bills, travelling expenses, hotel bills and other
miscellaneous expenses).

 NOTE: I shall commit half of my own share of the total sum into a joint
 venture project preferably in the purchase of Real Estate or other
 profitable business venture. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind
 as the funds in question belong to me alone. As soon as I get your consent,
 I will furnish you with the details and contact of the Security Company and
 a face to face meeting will be arrange in order to know each other better.

 I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other
 business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will be a long
 lasting business association. If you have any question, do not fail to contact
 me with the above e-mail address.

 I await your anticipated co-operation.

 Yours truly,

 Mr. Daniel King.