QUOTE: SLA or ???

From: Caleb Walker (caleb@kreysler.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 19:38:51 EEST

Hi all,

We would like to get a quote on an SLA , Themojet (or other wax type) printed model of each these elephants at approximately 15"long X 12" tall each. We are open to other suggestions as to the materials & process as well. The parts will be patterns for bronze casting. Watertight STL files of each elephant will be provided at whatever shell thickness you require. Quote price & delivery time to American Canyon, California USA.

Regards,

Caleb Walker - CAD/CAM - Reverse Engineering - 3D modeling

Lead CAD/CAM
Kreysler & Assoc.
Digital Sculpture Enlargement
Architectural Composites