Re: LCD Monitor

From: Karsten (karsten@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:02:05 EEST

I don't have any technical data to back me up but I do like the LCD monitors
(digital).
I have a DELL 20 inch digital input at work and it is really nice.
My co-worker has the same monitor but is using Analog and it is not as
sharp.
So my own observations are that it is better. At least I like it more.
The trick to getting a good monitor is to have your work place pay for it!
A good letter of justification can get you just about anything. Good tools =
Good work!

Karsten

P.S.
I don't mind the spam so much because if I get 1 out of 1000 mails that I
can use, then it's worth the hassle.
I've actually found some great products or services hidden within all the
junk. Like a virtual flea market.