kindly get back to me

From: Rose Savimbi (rosesavimbi@phantoemail.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 20:51:17 EEST

My Dear Friend,
I got your contact in my search for a trustworthy foreigner that will assist me in my present predicament, as I don't even know whom to trust so I allowed the spirit of God to lead me.

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am Mrs. Rose. J. Savimbi, wife of the late leader of the National Union of the total Liberation of Angola (U.N.I.T.A) who died on the February 22 2002 by the bullet of the ruling government troop. My late husband was controlling the northern part of Angola as a rebel leader which is blessed with a huge deposit of diamonds. my
late husband used to his advantage,mining and selling these diamond to foreign individuals and government in return for huge amount of US Dollars. that is part of the reasons couple with determination why he was able to sustain his troop for 30 years of civil war.

Before his untimely death, he left a huge amount of money which amount to $25.5m (United state dollars) he kept the money under my care in case of eventuality so that the future of me and our children will be secure. when we heard the bad news of his death his trusted aid moved me and my children out of our hiding, we travelled in a fishing boat to Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from where I am making this contact. the money has been coded and secretly deposited in a security company abroad and declared as "FAMILY TREASURE" for onward courier to reliable foreigner in an advanced economy like your country for safe keeping.

I am offering you 20% of the total money if you will assist me to secure this money and deposited it in a stable and good bank account of yours for the brighter future of my children for further investment in any profitable business ventures of your choice. while I and my children will have 80%. I am assuring you that this transaction is risk free as we have put all the logistics in place to make it successful, all we need from you is your co-operation and sincerity of purpose as I am presently recovering from a traumatic attack since the death of my late husband.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Please endeavour to forward reply to my private mail box rose_savimbi2001@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Rose J.Savimbi