Your Kind Assistance

From: EMEKA BROWN (emekabrownint2@netscape.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:27:21 EEST

        GOLDEN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
I am an Attorney and close confidant of MRS. MARYAM
ABACHA, the former first lady and wife of the late
GEN. SANI ABACHA, the former head of state and
commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.

She (MRS. M. ABACHA), has as a result of the trust and
confidence she has in me mandated that I search for a
reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who
will help receive some funds which she had in cash
totaling US$45m (Forty Five Million United States
Dollars Only) into a personal, company or any
reliable foreign bank account for safe keeping for a
short period of time, since her family bank accounts
within and outside the country have all been
frozen by the authorities. (I would refer you to the
website of
http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
for further information
about these money and the ABACHAS)
This money in question has however, been carefully
kept in a defaced form and deposited with a security
company that has branches in Europe and America.
You may therefore be required to travel to any
of the branches to collect the money on behalf of my
client for safe keeping.

It may also interest you to know that she (MRS.
ABACHA) and her family have, since the inception of
the present democratic government, been placed under
partial house arrest, with their international
traveler’s passports withdrawn pending the resolution
of current fund recovery face - off between them and
the present RTD GEN. OBASANJO led Federal Government,
which from all indications will not exceed this year.
She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing
to render this tremendous assistance 20% of the total
sum, while 5% shall be set aside for incidental
expenses.
Note that this transaction involves no risks
whatsoever, as you will have no dealing with my
Country, Nigeria. Rather, you will deal directly with
the security company, which is based where the money
is right now.
Let me have your confidential Tel/Fax Numbers in your
response to this proposal.
I shall let you into a complete picture of this
mutually beneficial transaction when I have received
your anticipated positive reply. This matter should be
treated as urgent and confidential. This is very
important.

Best Regards,

Barrister Emeka Brown