Re: Hannu, HELLO!

From: John Walmsley (jwalmsley2@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 19:24:51 EEST

Now HERE'S someone who knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that HIS ass weighs a TON, he's so much more IMPORTANT than the rest of us, most of whom are just waiting until Hannu comes to grips with the solution to the problem. I dare say that if he employs anyone, they must be OVERJOYED at the privilege to serve him.

Walt Napowsa <wnap@necoinc.com> wrote: Do you even care?
I have not seen you respond to any of the emails regarding the CRAP that you
continue to allow on our list.
Get off your A__ and do something about it or there will not be any one left
to carry on informative conversations with.
If you do not wish to do this anymore then just let someone know so that we
can move on.
This is getting just plain STUPID...

My delete key is wearing out...

Walt Napowsa